North York, ON M3J 2S5
Please join us for a Series of Grant Writing Workshops, facilitated by Linda Peake, Director, the City Institute, in Preparation for the SSHRC Connections Grant May 1, 2018 Deadline
Connection Grants support workshops, colloquiums, conferences, forums, summer institutes, or other events or outreach activities that facilitate:
- disciplinary and/or interdisciplinary exchanges in the humanities and social sciences;
- scholarly exchanges between those working in the social sciences and humanities and those working in other research fields;
- intersectoral exchanges between academic researchers in the humanities and social sciences and researchers and practitioners from the public, private and/or not-for-profit sectors; and/or
- international research collaboration and scholarly exchanges with researchers, students and non-academic partners from other countries.
Events and outreach activities funded by a Connection Grant may often serve as a first step toward more comprehensive and longer-term projects potentially eligible for funding through other SSHRC funding opportunities.
- January 26, 2018 12-2pm (749 Kaneff Tower)
- February 14, 2018 11am -1pm (outside of 731 Kaneff Tower)
- March 16, 2018 11am – 1pm (749 Kaneff Tower)
Everyone is Welcome!